Valentine’s Day is typically associated with boxed chocolates, over sized stuffed teddy bears, and arrangements of beautiful flowers. It is the red roses holiday of love. You wine and dine with your special someone but what comes after this evening of romance and fun? There is likely to be some skin on skin contact. Snuggling, kisses and those other intimate activities that can occur. So, you will want to make sure you soften your skin for your sweetheart.
If you or your sweetheart are suffering from those itchy, dry skin conditions or simply dealing with that pesky winter, chapped skin, consider TrueLipids for your Valentine. It makes a great gift for yourself and your sweetheart; something special to share together.
All the TrueLipids products help the skin barrier to repair itself naturally and safely to it’s proper, healthy state.
Some of it’s benefits include:
- Infused with the healing properties of ceramides.
- Focuses on skin barrier optimization (SBO) to prevent further flare-ups and outbreaks.
- Formulated to help your skin repair itself by utilizing essential skin lipid replacement.
- Ensures a younger, healthier looking skin.
- Clears up eczema, acne and psoriasis plaques, leaving the skin soft and renewed.
- Free of harmful allergens and harsh chemicals.
- 100% hypoallergenic and 99% vegan formula.